We aim to give children the best possible start. We believe a number of things make us special:
- Small play groups and very generous staffing ratios.
- A fun environment which is safe and secure.
- Extensive use of Colston's 30 acre site including Forest School in our wooded area.
- Nursery trips organised off-site to local places of interest.
- Outstanding pastoral care supported by close links between the Nursery and home.
- Strong family values reflected throughout all year groups at Colston's
- Close links with our reception classes to make the transition as smooth as possible.
- Extended school day available to assist working parents.